Thursday 8 March 2012

#SHINeeIsBack - Minho

120308 - To be honest I don't really know where my feelings are at right now. I've only known SHINee for a year and two months yet in all that time they haven't released anything new. In Korean. Now, that might not sound like a long time, but for kpop it's like a freaking walk in the desert.
In fact they haven't released anything new in nearly a year and a half and that was just a repackaged album. Their latest full length album was released on July 19th 2010, and so I have never experienced a comeback.

I NEVER KNEW IT COULD BE LIKE THIS ;A;



After I said goodnight to Twitter I just had to go back AND THERE IT WAS

"SHINee THE 4TH MINI ALBUM"
Not gonna lie, everyone thought it was photoshopped to begin with ( or maybe that was just me) because OH DEAR GODDD.


The concept is supposed to be "French/dreamy boy" (whatever the hell that means LOL) and the album is set to be released on March 21st. It's only a mini album so no repackaged album and they should manage with only around 6 weeks promotion before they start their Japanese arena tour this summer.

By the way where did the rock hard abs go? He looks like a barely teen who got lured back to some weirdo's house... And don't even get me started on that hair.
But on the other hand I felt like crying cos this is exactly SHINee. My contemporary babies, always shocking at first sight but after a little while you embrace it because it is so out there, and in the end you wouldn't want it any other way 

It was such a complete high and I literally couldn't stop shaking and laughing, and I'm sure if it had been Tae I would've started sobbing, too, cos feelings were just all over the place.

And of course Twitter was in a complete frenzy. It was completely insane! But it was also such an awesome feeling to have so many of these amazing girls to share this exciting news with.
And to think, this was only Ho's teaser picture. I'm sure the actual comeback will kill us all, especially if it's really a topless one lol

Incoherent post is incoherent, but it is 5 in the morning and I have a comeback party hangover, so forgive me.

SHINee, you will be worth the wait 

By the way

BRB DYING


EDIT:

SM added this while I slept



I guess Ho's abs didn't disappear all together after all..
And what is it with SM and their hand and feet teaser pics.. nice crotch shot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment