Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 9

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 




This batch is from the Dance Battle i.e. Taemin, and finally DBSK! With them not being at sound check I was honestly beginning to wonder if they'd been cut.

Btw if you've looked at all the other sets did you notice the amount of shots of everyone else that are nice and clear, and how many shots of Taemin that are blurry?! My camera hates me >.< - or Taemin. Although...since the trend is clearly like this then maybe it really was my shaky hands that blurred the shots, not the camera?? Nah, I still blame the camera..

Dance Battle was one of the things I was most looking forward to about SMTown. Taemin popping and tutting just NEVER GETS OLD. ahjksjhggdh!!! 
They all did so well! Eunhyuk, Luna and Hyoyeon were amazing. The other girls (and boys) were great too, but a lot of it was hairflips :b

Unfortunately the trend continued... >.<








I know you can barely see him in this shot, but I thought it looked so cute with his head just  peeking out like that from behind the equipment! ^^









And then there was DBSK. They did The Way You Are, a short version of Mirotic and then Maximum. I only know Mirotic (Thank you Simon&Martina&Remee) which I love, but besides that I found them a little too rocky for my personal taste. Mads loved it of course, and so did the rest of the Zenith. Clearly it takes more than a little lawsuit to kill Cassie spirits!

I just spend the time looking at Yumho (yes, I know his name's Yunho but somehow Yumho just suits him better...) and enjoyed the party in general because boy, did they raise the roof!

Yumho..












Presentation time










No comments:

Post a Comment