Saturday 18 June 2011

110610 SMTown Paris, part 7

feel free to share if you find the pictures good enough for that, but DO NOT crop my watermark, DO NOT edit, and please re-up in full size. please credit.

other than that I hope you enjoy 



Can you guess the SHINee song?? The first two pics are signature moves :) Actually I think I got a lot of those with this song.











LOL :D
It was the remix version so they did a special dance break, and of course Taemin had a solo. I think it was the same as he did for the Maknae Circus at SBS Gayo Daejeon on 1011229? (edit: and 1st Concert in Japan. thanks, anon^^)















SuJu doing what I think is Sorry Sorry? I don't know the dance well enough to recognize it. They also did Don't Don, but I remember it as Sorry Sorry first.








pex doing Gangsta Boy. lol Amber's jacket reminds me of Key :D











Kinda pretending Amber's looking at me - and that bun on Krystal's head looks like a poo! Not hatin', just sayin'.





1 comment:

  1. The choreography of Taemin's solo in RDD is definitely for the Remix on their 1st Con. But during the end of the last year he was quite busy and didn't have much time to prepare for Circus, so he used the same choreography.

    ReplyDelete