Saturday 16 February 2013

my babies are back ;~; ♥



even though I've known Teen Top for 2 years and listened to their everything since Perfume 1½ years ago, I've actually only been a full-blown Angel for a little over 7 months, but in that short time this is already my second comeback with them.

and, oh my god, what a comeback. 

the video for "사랑하고 싶어" was released today (or yesterday or- time zones are confusing, but on Feb. 15th KST) and I was just completely blown away. the teaser had the bar pretty high, but this just blew it out of the water.

sure, my initial thoughts are that the song itself is.. not bad, but also not wOW, I mean, I like it, but it's pretty generic, and in places it sounds so much like Big Bang's Lies - which I like, but it just makes the tune a little redundant. but I can be a real sucker for heavy bass pop, so.

and the boys. the boys. my babies. I am just so fucking proud of them, this is the most gorgeous video, and they look amazing and it just strikes me how much they've all grown. 
they've come such a long way even just since Perfume, I mean, everyone me and Miranda always marvel at how Changjo can have just turned 17.

but, yeah, they have really grown up, and developed their talents, and even though I'm Chanhee biased and could easily listen to him sing solos all day long, I'm ecstatic at how much their vocals have grown to a level where they can distribute lines as equally as this.

and of course I shed a few tears. no one can really be surprised at this point.
but I'm knee-deep in my Paris fanaccount right now, and emotions are running high, and withdrawals even higher, and then they hit me with this, I just-

and now I will go back to said fanaccount, I just had to get these feels off my chest.  ..I need more Angels in my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I am so proud of my babies ♥

Byeongheon is gorgeous 

that is all


No comments:

Post a Comment