Thursday, 25 October 2012

US what are you even

I just read the statements below and I am in SHOCK cos what in the actual fuck how can this be real quotes from real people said in all honesty hOW

 

It's stuff like this that makes me afraid for the entire world tbh when a super power like the US have people like this on top levels

and yes disclaimer blah blah blah it's not ALL Republicans who feel like this (and yes, there are bad Democrats, too) BUT WAKE UP it's people like this you put in charge as YOUR representatives!

I really wouldn't give a fuck about how much else we agreed on if a person had these kinds of views

"Enjoyable Rape: it it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it" 
that is just so fucking offensive I feel sick to my stomach



1 comment:

Caline said...

Ugh i hate republicans and i hate religion -.-