Friday, 23 March 2012

#SHINeeIsBack - Music Bank Comeback Stage ♥ Youngstreet ♥ Sukira

120323 - Today we didn't seem to be that many online for the stream, or maybe people just wasn't as interested in trending today cos it took an hour for SHINee to top, not that I'm saying we control the trends lol but we do muahahaha
And even when SHINee were actually the ones to perform they dropped to 2nd and 3rd!!? 
At least they got pushed down by a worthy opponent orz






Maybe it was because everyone was too busy watching to tweet because after the performance it was back on top \o/
But it wasn't like the first day hype and it barely lasted 20 mins..








I know it might sound like it matters a lot to me or I care or something when, really, I don't. These tweets and trends are just a little reminder for me about fun moments I've had with people. Hai, Kim!!!!^^




Okay, it's official: I love the Sherlock choreo ♥ Still think it's annoying they have so many in-line line-ups so you can only see the person in front, and parts are definitely forever lulzy, but after todays Music Bank performance.. 

I'm in love 

Rehearsal

lol werk those shoelifts, Jong~! 


KEY'S ENGLISH asjhdgfjkashgfghhsdfaf Why so damn sexyyy waaaah~ 
LOL and Ho's aegyo XD
Tae's "sexy detective" pose unf
Beautiful face 
Stranger and Sherlock BOTH LIVE ;A;




Because Tae in that hat is just all kinds of relevant..ʘ‿ʘ
I missed both Youngstreet and Sukira today which makes me so >.< cos the radio shows have been one of the things I have looked forward to the most because of the live singing - if they even sing at all! lol
But we had to go pick up our new car, so... :p

It's so good to just watch them and hear their voices ;A;

Youngstreet
(only cuts I could find that hasn't been taken down)




Sukira full cut



DJ Ryeowook and Sungmin

stahp it

Ma babies 

Mucore tomorrow~

No comments: