Wednesday, 28 March 2012

SHINee - Show Champion ♥ tvN TAXI recording

120317 - Today the boys performed on Show Champion, an MBC music..competition..show of some sorts. Who knows, I've never watched it before.

Long story short:



LOL Tae's manry "ahem" so he doesn't get mistaken for a girl when he goes to the bathroom XDDDD


>3<
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! They won the trophy!!! *\o/* First Sherlock win  I'm so proud of my bbs ;~;

Flower child 

You presh kid 


Oh, baby, your smile ;~;


Apparently they did make it to no 1 just not in my tweetdeck orz And what a no 1 to lose out to, huh..

And then they were off to record TAXI for tvN. Once again I have no idea what show that is, but for some reason the fancams reminded me of a mix between Running Man and Guerilla Date or something.. But it looked like so much fun and the boys were in such good moods, I can't wait to see the show! :3

This cam omg she's so close to them ;~; Tae looks so sexy with that ponytail *q* And happy boys are happy  애기야ᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲ



Oh, and this was included in the previous video but from the other side and it's just a priceless MinKey moment so I had to included it 



Apparently they were imitating an incident from a variety show where the MC had grabbed a woman's butt and put his hand between her legs? Obviously a no-no but it made for great cams now~! lol

>3<

That smexy ponytail *q*



ᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲᅲ



No comments: