Friday, 3 February 2012

Will you look at that..

Considering the search how incredibly random is this? I don't even know what to say...




ajgfasfjdghfajkshfjkfhfhkhfj 8D It's the first time I've ever come across myself!^^


By the way, the most random thing in this picture is definitely Seohyeon, though o_____o


Edit: 120203


Ever since I started this blog I have been dying with curiosity every time a stranger has commented or just visited because I can't figure out how word about my blog gets out and around.
So tonight, after the comment left on this post, curiosity finally got the better of me and I googled the only words I could think of that would possibly lead people here.


Let's just say I may have gotten my answer! xD




Impressive, if I do say so myself...! xD


Welcome, all~!!^^

3 comments:

ayu aditi said...

kkkk~ congratz~

mhn7700 said...

Thanks~!^^

KimT said...

xDDD I'm going to spam until you write that FA. btw I have read this several times but didn't comment anything until now.

Muahhhhhhhhh